Hundseth Power Line Construction is a family-owned business, operating their home office from Saskatoon SK and regional offices in Regina and Humboldt. We are proud of our safety record, especially the additional safety procedures and protocols that were implemented since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic. Our Management team and crew members took exceptional steps to keep our operations going and continuous efforts to identify and implement additional safety procedures to keep our employees and community safe.
Hundseth is an established, growing company that works in ALL SEASONS. We are looking for individuals with a positive attitude and strong work ethic to help us continue to provide industry leading service to our large host of clients across the Province of Saskatchewan.
If you take pride in the job you do, are looking for growth opportunities, and wish to work for a fair employer, Hundseth is the place for you!
We are currently seeking Red Seal Electricians for our Saskatoon and Regina operations. This position is a contract position from May 2021 until September 2021, with the possibility of extensions. This position will be based out of Saskatoon or Regina, SK however travel may be required as services extend throughout the province.
Job Summary- You will be responsible for creating a positive relationship with our customers as you professionally provide services that include changing meter boxes, conduit, and adding expansion boxes to services. Your main responsibility will be to support electrical work required in these environments. We are looking for a knowledgeable, self-motivated candidate, with strong leadership skills that can learn our best practices quickly and bring their own knowledge to our company.
- Represent Hundseth in a professional, courteous, and customer service orientated manner on each service call
- Diagnose and repair electrical problems in residential and commercial electrical systems as needed
- Perform diagnostics, repairs, maintain, service, and install equipment in accordance with manufacturer specifications
- Conduct all repairs and installations in accordance with the Canadian Electrical Code
- Perform general and specific equipment inspections
- Follow specifications on blueprints or technical drawings for installations
- Perform routine maintenance on various systems as requested
- Set priorities and work assignments to meet established deadlines
- Adhere to all safety rules and procedures and relevant regulatory requirements
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all modern equipment and regulations
- Must be a certified Red Seal Electrician in SK
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driver abstract
- 4+ years of experience as an Electrician
- Residential and commercial experience
- Solid working knowledge of residential and commercial electrical systems
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to produce quality work
- Must be physically capable of performing all work required of this position
- Ability to lift heavy tools and equipment
- Ability to lift approximately 40 lbs. and work in a physically demanding environment
- Ability to travel out of town during the week or on weekends as required
- Personal and company supplied PPE is a requirement of the position
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- This position is considered a safety sensitive position; all new hires will be required to complete a pre-access evaluation that includes a hearing and drug and alcohol screening.
If you are seeking a change, please submit your cover letter indicating how your experience meets the job requirements and resume.
All Applicants are thanked for their interest. Only potential candidates will be contacted.