Hundseth Power Line Construction is a family-owned business, operating their home office from Saskatoon, SK and regional offices in Regina and Humboldt. We are proud of our safety record, especially the additional safety procedures and protocols that were implemented since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic. Our management team and crew members took exceptional steps to keep our operations going and continuous efforts to identify and implement additional safety procedures to keep our employees and community safe.
Hundseth is an established, growing company that works in all seasons. We are looking for individuals with a positive attitude and strong work ethic to help us continue to provide industry leading service to our large host of clients across the Province of Saskatchewan.
If you take pride in the job you do, are looking for growth opportunities, and wish to work for a fair employer, Hundseth is the place for you!
We are currently seeking a Project Coordinator for our Saskatoon operations. The Project Coordinator will be responsible for administrative tasks that ensure projects are completed on time and within budget. The Project Coordinator will work with Project Managers to develop timelines, create schedules, and oversee progress to ensure project goals and milestones are successfully met.
- Gather all required documentation to prepare a quote and ensure all materials are archived and updated as required for future quotations (applying the principals of document control).
- Format and prepare tendering documentation.
- Assist with project management reporting (receive input from Project Managers and enter data into the system and prepare the relative reports, schedules, and charts).
- Develop and maintain project Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) such as schedule, budget, quality, etc.
- Collect, monitor, and report progress on key milestones, issues, and decisions.
- Compile and distribute project status reports (as required).
- Work with Project Managers to draft and maintain project schedules using scheduling software.
- Establish, control, and update records of all documentation related to contract activity.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Other duties as assigned such as light IT support and maintaining document management as needed.
- Business Administration Certificate from a recognized business college or equivalent.
- Previous experience with project management software (ex. Microsoft Project).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Typing speed of 40-60 w.p.m.
- Basic knowledge of network infrastructures such as routers, modems, switches, servers, etc.
- Knowledge or understanding of PowerShell, Python, Visual Basic for Application, or others would be considered an asset.
- Basic knowledge of SAP Business One would be considered an asset.
- Project Management Professional Designation with industrial experience would be considered an asset.
- Hands-on experience with flowcharts, technical documentation, and schedules.
- Excellent spelling and grammar, along with a strong command of the English language.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to write effective reports and correspondence.
- Ability to compute proportions/ratios/percentages and to draw and interpret graphs.
- Ability to be adaptable and dependable to changing needs.
If you are seeking a change, please submit your cover letter indicating how your experience meets the job requirements and resume.
***No phone calls please***
All applicants are thanked for their interest. Only potential candidates will be contacted.