We are currently seeking Journeyman Power Line Technicians for our Saskatoon and Regina operations. These positions will be based out of Saskatoon and Regina, however travel is required as services extend throughout the province.
Work is physically demanding. We offer competitive compensation, provide health, dental and vision benefits, life and disability insurance, along with a group RSP, and an employee family assistance program.
If you take pride in the job you do, are looking for growth opportunities, and wish to work for a fair employer, Hundseth is the place for you!
- These positions perform a variety of assignments involved in all aspects of the installation, construction, troubleshooting, repairing, specialized testing, and maintenance of all overhead and underground distribution, transmission lines, switching stations, substations, communication networks, streetlight facilities, and infrastructure
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools and equipment including; back hoe, trencher, skid steer, hydroVAC, directional bore machine, digger derrick trucks, all-terrain track machine, crawler dozers, bobcats, forklift and track hoe
- Follow all safety procedures on the job site and report violations immediately to foreman.
- Appliants MUST be qualified to perform rubber glove procedures.
- A valid Class 5 license (clear driving abstract) is required with a 1A preferred.
- Previous experience operating the following: Back Hoe, Trencher, Skid Steer, HydroVAC and Track Hoe would be considered an asset.
- Have previous supervisory experience
- One or more years of experience in construction
- Ability to travel out of town during the week or on weekends as required
- Ability to lift heavy tools and equipment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- This position is considered a safety sensitive position; all new hires will be required to complete a pre-access medical evaluation that includes a hearing and drug and alcohol screening.
If you are seeking a change, please submit your cover letter indicating how your experience meets the job requirements and your preferred location (Saskatoon or Regina) and resume on our website (hundseth.ca).
***No phone calls please***
All Applicants are thanked for their interest. Only potential candidates will be contacted.