Hundseth Power Line Construction is a family owned business, operating their home office from Saskatoon SK and regional offices in Regina and Humboldt. We are proud of our safety record, especially the additional safety procedures and protocols that were implemented since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic. Our Management team and crew members took exceptional steps to keep our operations going and continuous efforts to identify and implement additional safety procedures to keep our employees and community safe.
Hundseth is an established, growing company that works in ALL SEASONS. We’re looking for individuals with a positive attitude and strong work ethic to help us continue to provide industry leading service to our large host of clients across the Province of Saskatchewan.
If you take pride in the job you do, are looking for growth opportunities, and wish to work for a fair employer, Hundseth is the place for you!
We are seeking a Heavy-Duty Mechanic for our Saskatoon operations on a full-time permanent basis.
We currently operate over 500 pieces of equipment such as digger derrick trucks, various other sizes of trucks, all-terrain track machines, crawler dozers, backhoes, and trenchers. We supply all personal protective equipment, although require you to provide your tools and steel-toed Class 1 safety boots.
We Offer Excellent Benefits: Group Registered Retirement Savings Plan, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short and Long-term Disability, and Employee Family Assistance Program.
This position is responsible for providing mechanical and technical direction and service to the Hundseth fleet. The mechanic will prioritize, organize, coordinate, inspect, and repair all equipment to ensure the work is completed to manufacturer specifications and applicable legislation. Some field service may be required in all climate conditions.
- Valid Class 5 drivers license (1A preferred)
- Experience operating heavy duty truck and transport equipment
- 2 to 5 years of experience completing mechanical repair and maintenance of vehicles and also equipment such as backhoes, trackhoes, trenchers, bobcats, front-end loaders, digger derricks, forklifts, directional bores, hydrovacs, etc.
- Must be able to analyze, troubleshoot, dismantle, align, assemble and adjust mechanical equipment and machinery to maintain it in efficient operating condition
- Enthusiastic & energetic individual who takes pride in what they do!
All Applicants are thanked for their interest. Only potential candidates will be contacted.
***No phone calls please***