Hundseth Power Line Construction is a family-owned business, operating their home office from Saskatoon SK and regional offices in Regina and Humboldt. We are proud of our safety record, especially the additional safety procedures and protocols that were implemented since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic. Our Management team and crew members took exceptional steps to keep our operations going and continuous efforts to identify and implement additional safety procedures to keep our employees and community safe.
Hundseth is an established, growing company that works in ALL SEASONS. We are looking for individuals with a positive attitude and strong work ethic to help us continue to provide industry leading service to our large host of clients across the Province of Saskatchewan.
Work is physically demanding. We offer competitive compensation, provide health, dental and vision benefits, life, and disability insurance, along with a group RSP, and an employee family assistance program.
If you take pride in the job you do, are looking for growth opportunities, and wish to work for a fair employer, Hundseth is the place for you!
We are seeking a General Mechanic for our Regina operations on a full-time permanent basis. This position will be based out of Regina, SK; however, travel may be required as services extend throughout the province
We are seeking an individual to assist us in our fast-paced mechanic shop and equipment yard. We currently operate over 500 pieces of equipment such as digger derrick trucks, various other sizes of trucks, all-terrain track machines, crawler dozers, backhoes, and trenchers. This position is responsible for providing mechanical and technical direction and service to the Hundseth fleet. The mechanic will prioritize, organize, coordinate, inspect, and repair all equipment and vehicles to ensure the work is completed to manufacturer specifications and applicable legislation. Some field service may be required in all climate conditions.
- Must hold a valid class 5 driver’s license with a clean driver abstract (1A is an asset)
- 2 to 5 years of experience completing mechanical repair and maintenance of vehicles and equipment such as backhoes, trackhoes, trenchers, bobcats, front-end loaders, digger derricks, forklifts, directional bores, hydrovacs, etc.
- Experience operating heavy duty truck and transport equipment
- Must be able to analyze, troubleshoot, dismantle, align, assemble, and adjust mechanical equipment and machinery to maintain it in efficient operating condition
- Experience with electronic systems maintenance and repair
- Strong communication skills
- Physical strength and stamina, and the ability to lift 50 pounds
- Enthusiastic and energetic individual who takes pride in what they do!
If you are seeking a change, please submit your cover letter indicating how your experience meets the job requirements and resume.
***No phone calls please***
All Applicants are thanked for their interest. Only potential candidates will be contacted.